Flowerncakes believes in & we can helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy.
How do I cancel an order on Flowerncakes.com ?
. If Customer wishes to cancel his/her order with prior notice of 24 hrs from date of delivery we may consider it.And a 50%-100% refund will take place in form of Credit Vocuher.only
For outright cancellations by you:
- If you cancel your order before your product has shipped, we will issue a CREDIT VOCHER of paid amount
If the cancellation is after your product has shipped:
- If you received the product, it will be eligible for replacement, only in cases where there are defects found with the product.
Note-All the discounted products are exempted from any return or refund policy.
Refunds will be made in the same form of credit voucher only.
In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to the concerned manufacturer. Let us know & we’ll help you regarding the same
If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also, please call our customer care at +919990162888 or email us at email@example.com mentioning your Order ID. We will personally ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you with no additional cost. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you send us the product back.
Apart from condition reserved herein above, the following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement, viz:
- Any product that exhibits physical damage to the box or to the product;
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product at the time of delivery;
- Any product without a valid, readable, untampered serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number;
- Any product from which the UPC (Universal Product Code) has been removed from its original packaging.